Re: [Gimp-developer] GEGL GSOC Application

Hi Sourav

I think very highly of IIT students, so I'm sure you have what it takes
to deliver if you had what it takes to get into IIT.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 04:31:27AM +0530, Sourav De wrote:
>         Please find the attached patch file for alien-filter I've
> experimented with and let me know if there is any mistake in my code review
> or patch file. Thanking you,

Did you manage to build the operation in GEGL? Did you test it?  Do a
review of the code you sent and tell me if it works.

		Mukund