[Gimp-developer] GSOC 2012

Hello everybody,
I am a second year student of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology(under Delhi University).My major is Instrumentation and Control Engineering.

I have five years of experience in programming in C and three years of experience in C++.Besides this I Know "Data Structures and Algorithms",Linux,taste of HTML,DHTML , CSS
and java.I spend a lot of time in building algorithms for computing puzzles and won various awards in my college for the same.

Idea for GSOC 2012:
   I actually found all the ideas interesting.Please guide me how to start with the gsoc project.

Regards
Raman Gupta