[Gimp-developer] GSoC 2012 : Implement the combined selection tool

Hi all, I like to implement the GIMP "combined selection tool" as my GSoC project. I'm a 3rd year student in department of computer science and engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I'm good in C and familiar with GTK+. currently I'm studying GIMP source code. I like to fix some bugs as I will understand the source code properly. Can someone guide me to find some bugs to fix?

Thanks all.

Regards,

Malaka Gallage
Department of CSE
University of Moratuwa

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger
Contact me: Google Talk mpgallage gmail com Skype malaka.gallage