Re: [Gimp-developer] Python FU Scripting -- Memory Leak? or How to release python gimp objects properly to manage memory usage?

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 8:12 PM, Tom Vrankar <twv cox net> wrote:
...[deleted]

> The
> only problems that remained were with the API. I guess there's a lot of
> history there, but inconsistencies in it make it a chore to learn. And when
> you call a function potentially thousands of times, you can't tolerate the
> pointlessly repeating "deprecated" dialog attached to many functions -- I
> got it the first time: it's deprecated, but it's still there _now_.

If you open the error console (whether in singe-window mode or
otherwise), all the "deprecated" warnings will go to that console and
will not popup annoying windows for you to click. As, you said, "you
got it the first time". :)

Partha

...[deleted]