Re: [Gimp-developer] Retouch 'push' tool?

On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 19:46 +0000, Jeremy Morton wrote:
> Does GIMP have an equivalent to Paint Shop Pro's retouch 'push' tool?
> It's similar to but not the same as the smudge tool.

Rather than assuming people are familiar with a particular proprietary
piece of software, it works best to say what you want to do and why.

Also check out the tool options for the smudge tool, in case they help;
if not, say more exactly what the difference might be. I've actually
used PaintShop Pro but it was about 10 or 15 years ago I think.

Liam