[Gimp-developer] Where to post suggestions for GIMP?

Hi,

I still have some suggestions, bug reports and ideas for GIMP improvement.
Currently I see various ways to post them: this mailing list, the users mailing list, Bugzilla, the UI brainstorm and possibly the site gui.gimp.org. Maybe there are more ways I haven't seen yet. To me as a novice in GIMP involvement it's hard to find the proper place to post my thoughts and to talk to the right people. Second it's from a users point of view sometimes not easy to distinguish between a suggestion for an improvement or a real bug. Can anybody give me some hints, please?

Thanks in advance,

grafxuser