Re: [Gimp-developer] [Script-fu] How to convert a path to a selection?

Thanks, bootch, for your answer. Unfortunately Python doesn't work well here, but thanks anyway! I decided to postpone this issue to a time when the next GIMP version was released. In GIMPs gitlog today I saw a commit from Mitch to bug #658477, which lets me assume that there will be some changes in the PDB-API, right? All I wanted to do is to iterate through some vector paths, resize them easily and make selections of them for further bitmap based processing. Will this be possible in an easy way in version 2.8 or do I have to write a C plugin then?

grafxuser