Re: [Gimp-developer] Image processing algorithms resources

Well,

There is this list where we are trying to keep track of what we do:

http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php/Hacking:Porting_filters_to_GEGL

We have two Google Summer of Code students this year working
specifically on that porting, so you'd need to check back with them
regarding their plans.

However there are too many filters to be ported. So we'd need every
person willing to contribute.

That page has some intro docs. Feelk free to ask questions. For closer
communication it's best to hang out on IRC, either #gimp or #gegl.

http://www.gimp.org/irc.html

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org