Re: [Gimp-developer] How to setup height of new GTK-slider-widget in GIMP via .rc file?

Dear developers,

meanwhile i figured out how to create a greyscale/color icon theme for the toolbox:
http://my.opera.com/area42/blog/2012/06/24/greyscale-icon-theme-for-gimp

Now i'like to set the height of the new GTK-slider-widget (like for opacity of a layer).

Please can someone give me a hint how to do that via an theme .rc file?

Thanks,
Bart.

Zitat von bart neeneenee de:

Hello,

is there a way to setup the height of the GTK-slider-widget (like for opacity of a layer) in GIMP via a .rc file?

I didn't use a tablet and the new sliders consume a lot of space.

Thanks.
Bart.