Re: [Gimp-developer] Distortion Identification Based Image Quality Assessment

On 11.06.2012 05:25, Christopher Smith {msbcl679} wrote:

For the project, we are doing what is called a 'quick look' to
understand the market potential for the algorithm. One of the ways we're
doing this is to talk to people in the marketplace- including industry
experts like you. I'm hoping you might generously grant me 30-45 minutes
some time in the next two weeks to talk about the way GIMP might
consider the qualities of such a technology?

What the GIMP developers are most interested in is the usability of algorithms within an application licensed under the GNU GPL v3 (GIMP itself) and libraries licensed under GNU LGPL V3 (for example GEGL).

See http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html and http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html for details.

Regards,
Michael