Re: [Gimp-developer] Different Languagepacks Linux/Windows?

On 12-06-01 07:34 AM, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
On 31 May 2012 19:19, Partha Bagchi<partha1b gmail com>  wrote:
Not true. This was one of the reasons that I started my own builds. In
my build, Python is 64-bit.
[snip]
I am glad to know that --
so it is a matter of configuring the Windows builds.

It would be a good idea to create a bug report in bugzilla about this so it doesn't get forgotten. Either that, or someone who knows what needs to be done can just go ahead and fix it or provide a patch to fix it.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.