[Gimp-developer] Gimp Virtulized Inquiry

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Carver Jian, I'm a technician of the Business Services & Development Team of a telecommunications company in Macau named Companhia de Telecommunicacoes de Macau(CTM). We have launched our Cloud Services in Mar this year and we are now preparing to launch a VDI solution in Macao market. CTM VDI solution is using Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop technology and deliver customer Apps or Desktops as a service.

Since Gimp is a famous free and open image manipulation tools, we would like to seek for possibilities to deliver your product to our customer through our VDI solution (Windows-based Server). Would you please confirm whether this free of charge concept is also suitable for our VDI solution? Please kindly advise.

Thank you and look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

CARVER JIAN

Business Service & Development

Companhia de Telecomunicações de Macau S.A.R.L. (CTM)

DID:           +853 8891 2848
MOBI:         +853 6300 0260

FAX:            +853 8891 2933
-mail:        Carver.YH.Jian@ctm.com.mo