Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] Gimp for casual users

On Sat, 2012-07-28 at 18:02 +0200, Andreas Lemke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have done a simple usability study with a novice Gimp user (only one,
> not 1000 :-). Would it be ok if I post it on gui.gimp.org?  But I would
> need to have an account. There doesn't seem to be an option to register.

That site is more of a way for the gui team to communicate with the
world than a general community site. But if you send a link to your
study, even on this list, I'm sure it will be reviewed with great
interest, and maybe could end up on that wiki or on the brainstorm site.

Liam

Co-author, 5th edition of "Beginning XML", Wrox, July 2012