[Gimp-developer] Free both at Software Freedom Day Hamburg 2012

Dear Developers of GIMP,

for the fourth time LUG Balista organises the software freedom in the
German city of Hamburg.
It will take place on the 15th September.
This year we were able to get more space, because we convinced the
Hamburg University of Technology (TU Hamburg Harburg) to cooperate with
us.
We want to use this opportunity to offer you a free booths to present
Gimp, since we think it id the best open Source alternative to Adobes
products
If you want a booth to present GIMP send an e-mail to
aussteller sfd-hamburg de
Registration will end on the 15th August 2012.

In any case we will be pleased to meet you in Hamburg on the 15th
September. This year our lecture programme will be very variegated.

Yours sincerely

Robert Sternschule

Member of Orga-Team Software Freedom Day Hamburg 2012