Re: [Gimp-developer] Motion blur algorithms

May I ask why you are not simply using GEGL as the backend for you
application? It implements a large number of image processing
operations (every one you've asked about so far) and is designed to be
reusable.

If there are issues which prevent you from using it we would love to
hear about it so we can improve the situation.

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com