Re: [Gimp-developer] web based embed for GIMP

Hi,
I am looking for something like gimp that can actually be website based so users can use gimp right inside my website to edit print templates, add text and additional images etc. and then submit it directly to us. Anyone have any clues?
I guess this could be possible after GIMPs GTK3 port with GTK+ HTML backend (Alexander Larssons Broadway HTML5 backend) in future.

Best regards,

grafxuser