Re: [Gimp-developer] Image processing algorithms resources

I need to implement compositors for a project I work on, such as
soft-light, hard-light, overlay, etc. like the ones in Photoshop. I see
gegl has all those. But they use different math than the one I see
in the original Adobe reference that is used for Photoshop and
After Effects. To make things worse, on the web you can find even
other approaches for the same operation, like soft-light for example.
Someone can shed some light on this?