Re: [Gimp-developer] Help :(

El 02/07/12 12:21, Alexandre Prokoudine escribió:
On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Caitlin Muela<caitlinmuela att net>  wrote:
Gimp Developer(s),

My friend is having some problems with Gimp. When she opens it, the Tool
features that are usually located on the right (Layers, Paths, Undo, ect.)
are missing. We’ve tried closing and opening Gimp, Looking at the Tool Bar
at the top, and shutting down the computer, but nothing seems to work. The
version she has is Gimp 2. I hope this was enough information needed to
clarify the question. How can I help her get that Feature to show?
"GIMP 2" is too generic. Is it GIMP 2.6 or GIMP 2.8?

The "Windows>  Dockable Dialogs" submenu has all the floating dialogs
you probably need.

And if she's using GIMP 2.8 with the single window mode on, probably it's a good idea to temporarily disable it (under the "windows" menu), move the toolbar to the left, re-open the closed dockable and when everything is in place activate the single window mode again.

Gez.