Re: [Gimp-developer] Progress towards GIMP 2.8?

2012/1/20 Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com>:
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Martin Nordholts wrote:
>
>> How is that not a good indicator?
>
> It dosn't work withoout your manual intervention. That is, it can stay
> without updates for months :) Fact of life, sir :)

Right, it needs to be maintained. But to my knowledge, it is up to
date right now. If anyone wants to adjust the schedule, please let me
know and I'll do it in no-time.
I'm also open to providing a username and password for the page so
that it does not depend on a single person.

BR,
Martin

--

My GIMP Blog: