Re: [Gimp-developer] Mental Models for GIMP

Hi Tobi,

I saw on

http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/Interview_Partners

that you already carried out some interviews. But on

http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/Usability

I found no summary as you mentioned it here

http://www.gimpusers.com/forums/gimp-developer/13685-usability-for-gimp-
executive-summary-project-description

But I found that one here:

http://www.davidrevoy.com/index.php?article90/mental-models-for-gimp-
interview-debriefing

I had no time going through it but I'm very interested in your findings. Also
I'll take a look at the book from where your project title is derived.

Alex