[Gimp-developer] git print dialog doesn't see CUPS printers

I've got a printer configured under CUPS.  GIMP 2.6 installed from yum
on F14 sees the printer okay.  My custom built GIMP 2.7 does not.  I
built the print plugin, which doesn't appear to have any CUPS related
dependencies that I can see.  The print plugin only shows print to file
and print to lpr.

Also, I wonder if the 2.6 build is just using the GTK+ print dialog?
Seems a little different than the GIMP 2.7 Print plugin.

I've looked through the configure options for GTK+ and GIMP and the only
meaningful print option appears to be to disable building the print
plugin for GIMP.  I don't see anything related to specifically using
CUPS.

Is there another library that needs configuration for use with CUPS in
order for GIMP's print dialog to see the printer?

FYI: I built Gutenprint's plugin and it sees the printer okay.

Any pointers appreciated.  Thanks.
--
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel graphics-muse org>