Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.7 API script-fu

On 11-12-18 12:59 PM, Salvatore De Paolis wrote:
I was searching a way to duplicate a drawable n times instead of doing
it manually. I found into the registry a script-fu plugin which does
exactly that, but due to API changes it's not compatible anymore.

You can try updating the plug-in yourself, ask the original author to update
it, or ask someone else to do so.

I'd like to know if it's available on the web documentation about the new
API plugin according to the previous changes to see the diff.

The API changes are rather extensive this development cycle. I don't know of any public documents that summarize all the changes. I have some scripts which analyze dumps of the API. When I have some time I will use the information to summarize the changes between the 2.6 and 2.8 API.

script-fu-register which I could not find within the internal API
browser. I only found gimp-plugin-menu-register.

See section 5 of the page at http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Basic_Scheme/.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.