[Gimp-developer] Development methodology and bug 155733

Do I understand correctly that for this bug to be fixed, all occurences of gimp_drawable_mask_bounds() must be replaced by gimp_drawable_mask_intersect() even if the plug-in doesn't actually screw up anything? And interactive plug-ins should show a dialog message when they return without doing anything?

How do I align variable definitions in Emacs? The tab key does indentation and will not do anything when the point is in between the variable type and name. I used manual spacing but that is a bit stupid I guess.

Is there a quicker way to test changes than make && make install? I can start the gimp binary from the source directory but it will still load old plug-ins from the installation directories.