Re: [Gimp-developer] [usability wishlist] Fixing the off-screen immovable text tool

Hi Lauri,

I agree with you, I had the same experience lately and that's very annoying. That's indeed a usability bug, which usually means it is a feature request (because "usability bug" means "it still works but could be better").

I would suggest you open a ticket about this on the bugzilla, mark it as an "enhancement", and come back here to give us the link. Eventually someone would step up to make it so. Maybe even me if some day I am really too annoyed by it. :-)

Also in the meantime, note that there is one solution to your issue: you can increase the size of the window, then you'll see the whole text tool. Annoying, but not a blocker.
Enjoy!

Jehan