Re: [Gimp-developer] wavelet decompose

this implementation spend a lot of time, i cant see to end of way.
Everything will be perfect but it will never happen.
I mean that would be better to go through iterative way.

1. Patch GEGL to multiple output
2. Write operation Wavelet decompose with build in-algo
3. Make generic wavelet code for share betwen ops, polish .... etc

GIMP may grow up  faster i mean

So which IRC we use to talking about this ?