Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp & multipage tiff

On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 09:55:22AM -0500, Partha Bagchi wrote:
> This patch will not work with the current master and if I am not mistaken,
> a cursory glance says that it won't save 16-bit tiffs and hence would have
> to be modified.
>
> Sorry.

  How can i test this?
  I've successfully saved tiff with RGB color mode (is this 16-bit image?),
greyscale and indexed color modes. I've just got error, when i tried to save
layers with alpha channel:

TIFF save cannot handle indexed images with alpha channel.

but i don't know is this a bug or a feature :-).