Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp & multipage tiff

Oleg (lego12239 yandex ru) wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 10:15:58AM +0100, Michael Natterer wrote:
> > The only thing that helps is writing a patch :)
>
>   Of course :-), but i just think about some donation that can help with
> an intrest in the tiff saving. Is this possible?

It is possible to donate to Gimp and we promise that it will help with
the development of the Gimp (mainly by financing face to face meetings
of gimp developers and relevant projects).

However, we do not want to have feature-specific donation: This would
hamper our independance and would make it harder to reject bad ideas
from the outside.

Of course tiff multipage saving is not really a bad idea - don't get me
wrong there - but we really would prefer a patch over money.

Thanks,
        Simon
--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/