Re: [Gimp-developer] patch: change default units for colors/map/rotate colors, from radians over pi (!) to degrees

On Tue, 2012-12-04 at 23:49 +0100, Michael Natterer wrote:

> Yeah, go ahead and push to 2-8 and master please.

Thanks.

Someone else will have to do that, I'm afraid - I've never had commit
access, nor (I think) a gnome.org account.

Or I can squirrel the patch away in bugzilla if you prefer.

If I start doing patches more often I'll see if I can get an account.
Sorry to be (as so often) a pain!

Liam