Re: [Gimp-developer] Why the endless background conversions between linear and regular sRGB TRC?

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 7:37 PM, Elle Stone wrote:
> I keep coming back to this question. If your goal is to convert all
> images to your linear light working space for image processing, why
> not do the conversion one time and be done with it?

Isn't it what Øyvind defined as a noble goal in his mail few weeks ago? :)

Didn't he also say that the relevant part of code is more like 20%
done and hence should not be treated as what the team had in mind for
final design? :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org