Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP plugin registry website

Well, I know this isn't much help, but it's a start.

If you add a CSS rule like this to the site:

.field-item p {
    overflow: auto;
}

Then that would take care of the overflowing images problem. It should
just add scrollbars to any images that are too big to fit in one
column.

The scrollbars might also scroll text that's near the images (in the
same paragraph) in some cases, but that shouldn't be a big problem -
the text will only go off screen once the user starts scrolling, after
which they have likely already read the text.

  -- drawoc