Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP plugin registry website

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Nik Omul wrote:
> 1. My question is quite reasonable
> 2. Your answer just shows your level of maturity
> 3. If you have nothing to say in this matter why bother answering at all?
> 4. What's next? Ban me?

I'm glad you are having so much fun discussing the level of my
maturity. I wish you could be as zealous with regards to maintaining
the registry.

Your original question doesn't make any sense whatsoever. OK, let's
assume the person in charge for the registry is on strike, as you so
kindly suggested. What's next? Shall we talk about how broken things
are? Or shall _someone_ do something about it?

We are not is the taking business here, you see. We are in the doing
business. Please adjust your attitude accordingly.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org