Re: [Gimp-developer] Accessing the thumbnail size preference from Python...

On 14 August 2012 12:57, Ragnar Brynjúlfsson <ragtag ragtag net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Is there a way to access what the thumbnail size
> (Edit>Preferences>Environment>Size of Thumbnails) is set to in the
> Gimp preferences from within my Python script?

No, there is no API for that.

The only ways of doing that are hacking around the application. One
way I can think of  would be to change GIMP's configuration files -
but GIMP would have to be restarted for that to take effect.

  js
 -><-