[Gimp-developer] Accessing the thumbnail size preference from Python...

Hi,

  Is there a way to access what the thumbnail size
(Edit>Preferences>Environment>Size of Thumbnails) is set to in the
Gimp preferences from within my Python script?

  My script currently uses the largest size thumbnails it can find of
the .xcf files it uses, but I would prefer if it stuck to the
thumbnail size the user has chosen in the preferences.

  The script is available here http://registry.gimp.org/node/25975

Cheers,

  Ragnar