[Gimp-developer] Re : windows gimp development

Hi Stephen.

--- Dim 5.8.12, steven hallacy <sahallacy hotmail com> a écrit :

> Also, what software tools do I need.  Is it possible to Visual Studio Express?
>
> Stephen

I don't know what the developers here work with but, if you allow me to add my 2¢, I have worked several times with Code::Blocks. It's an absolutely fantastic, free and open source IDE: http://www.codeblocks.org/features if you want to take a look at what it does. Don't be impressed by the relatively short list of features, it's best to try it ;).

Vince C.