[Gimp-developer] Request to review article

To Whom it May Concern:

I am a freelance writer submitting a review to microfilmmaker.com for consideration. My review has been approved for publication in the August issue, pending fact checking by one of the members of the GIMP team. I would like to request for a GIMP team member to review this article so that we can post it this month.

Thanks so much for your consideration and I look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,

Anatol Chavez