Re: [Gimp-developer] Fedback and personal comments about Gimp 2.8

Hi,

Its long and it's late here, so sorry for reading it only for the bits
that caught my eye. The issues with dynamics editing  are known. All
resources suffer from this, even tho its most obvious only with
dynamics and vector brushes. However we could not postpone 2.8 further
to fix this. The resources system as a whole is in need of some
rethink and change. As to your current predicament, how I work with
dynamics is having a small number of "My" dynamics presets for
tweaking purposes and a bunch of tool presets that make use of them in
sensible manner. These provide a kind of "type brush" functionality I
can customize on the fly... I know it's a workaround, but ...

Best,
Alexia