Re: [Gimp-developer] [Demo] Porting MyPaint brush engines to the GIMP.

Peter,

somebody comes up with a huge improvement over the current
stuff in GIMP, and all you have to say is:

"nice for you, but for users I would swear that this should show up on
the disadvantages list."

"...but one million users do not care."

"can I point out the vision of the GIMP team?"

I don't know who that "GIMP team" is, but my vision is that
we encourage new development like this, and not put an end
to it with mails such as yours.

Of course things have to be evaluated, implemented in GEGL,
designed and whatnot, but can we please not respond in
a "this sucks" tone? Thank you.

Sigtech: I *strongly* encourage you to please go on, and if
you could port it to goat-invasion that would be great, it's
not that different from master.

Regards, and let's discuss more reasonable approaches to
*collaborative* development in Vienna,

--mitch