Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp 2.8 splash screen suggestion

I like it!
I'd move the band with the logo to the left a little, maybe 10 or 15
px, to compensate the space around it. It feels like too close to the
brushes.
I think it looks pretty good.
It's true that contrast is a little week in type, but it's visible and legible.
Regarding the typeface, I chose Cantarell because it's free and it's
the default font in Gnome. What font did you use? Is it free? (I'm
asking because using a font that isn't free could be problematic for
previous releases).

Gez.