[Gimp-developer] book reviewers?

Please forgive the non-technical discussion.

No Starch asked me to see if any developers would like to review the 2nd
edition of my book, Artists Guide to GIMP.  If so, I believe you'll get
an e-book at the moment.  They'll send you a print version later.

If you're interested, please contact Jessica Miller
<jessica nostarch com>.

Again, sorry for the off-topic.  I promised them I'd at least ask.
--
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel graphics-muse org>