Re: [Gimp-developer] image window title

As a point of perhaps useful information to the developers, this began
happening for me after a Gtk upgrade (without touching Gimp) on each
box; I suspect Gimp is using a deprecated or unsupported API behavior
for naming toplevels, and the Gtk upgrade finally broke it. I haven't
gotten around to debugging it myself.