Re: [Gimp-developer] Werror=missing-prototypes

Hi Partha

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 12:15:37PM -0500, Partha Bagchi wrote:
> Mukund,
>
> You asked to bring missing prototype errors (here?). Anyway, win-snap
> and common both fail due to Werror-missing-prototypes.

ender also mentioned win32 build issues. I think he builds now after
patching configure.ac to disable this for Windows builds.

Paste the win-snap compile log here.

What fails in plug-ins/common? Is it win32 specific code? Nothing in
that dir fails to build on Linux.  Paste the compile log for this too.

I can't directly support Windows, but I'll try to help in resolving it.

BTW, -Werror=missing-prototypes was introduced after discussion and I'm
not going to remove it.  We wasted time with bug reports against the
last release on some distros which this compiler flag could've caught.
The missing protos simply need to be added.  Send the logs and we'll
figure out what needs to be done.

Kind regards,

Mukund