[Gimp-developer] Display Navigation Dimming

Hi Rob.

OK, I see what you mean. I didn't actually see new view but as far as
I can tell I can't undock the tabbed image to place on my second
monitor unless I disable single window mode. I can take any dockable
dialog out though while still in single window mode. I suppose I could
just use separate windows mode. I just liked having the tabs but I've
added an images dockable tab for quick access.

Thanks.