Re: [Gimp-developer] Strings freeze for 2.8 is on

On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 03:15:56 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> We seem to have fixed the last i18n issues in 2.7, hence strings
> freeze is on. That means no more changes to user visible messages.
> Translators should feel safe to catch up on what's changed since the
> last time they updated the respective PO files.

In the portable version from Partha site there are several new strings
that am not able to find in the .po files.
Example:
(File menu)
View Exif...
Save XCF and Export...
Save-As XCF and Export...
(Edit menu)
_Fill with pattern seamless...
(View menu)
Use GEGL
(but this one I remember to be here long ago in English-only)
(Image menu)
Separate > [4 other English menus]
(Layer menu)
Li_quid rescale...