Re: [Gimp-developer] Fw: suggestion for new versions of GIMP

On 11-12-01 1:40 , Cristian Secară wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:22:39 +0100,gg catking net  wrote:

Hopefully searching the name of a menu positon will be in whatever
language the UI is used, not the English hard coded name :)

Cristi
+1
Internationalization and localization in this position is crucial and would help many. I am always trying to think how to disperse, spread and delegate potential workload away, away from girls and guys that create core code magic. Internationalization and localization are especially strong candidates for this delegation, I think. If this makes sense, how can we setup, initiate and maintain this diverse internationalization effort? Hypothetically...
I guess the same way localization is done now? Any ideas?