Worflow for contributing to giggle

Thanks Javier for keeping giggle alive.

I have many ideas, but currently not enough time to contribute to
giggle. But I already have some patches. So, I now have a significant
question: how to contribute?

As many people on this list certainly know, Git is really powerfull,
so powerfull that teams are free to organize themselves: we have to
decide the workflow.

What's the prefered worflow for giggle?

1) Would you like to merge long living topic branches?
--o-----o----o---o---o  Master
    o---o-o----o-----    Topic

2) Would you prefer topic branches rebased to each new release?

3) Would you prefer topic branches permanently rebased on to of master?

4) Any other option?

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com