Avatars and proxy

Hi,

I encounter a strange behaviour, but my environment is to gruik to
directly consider it is a bug.

My current giggle (0.4.91 + patches for debian-lenny) shows avatars at
home, but does not shows avatars at office. The main difference reside
in the usage of a proxy.
Any way to investigate?
Some log:
** (giggle:474): WARNING **: avatar_image_load_cb: DBus error
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible
causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the
message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout
expired, or the network connection was broken.

Does GIO require specific codes to use Gnome proxy settings?

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- #UIN: 15146515 JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com