Re: [gexiv2] Getting raw Exif, XMP or IPTC data

I don't believe Exiv2 offers this.  If it does, then we could expose that in gexiv2, but the first step is finding such a call in Exiv2.

Looking here and searching around (in particular, ExifData, XmpData, and IptcDate), I don't see any indication that's available:

http://exiv2.org/doc/classExiv2_1_1Image.html

You might consider filing a ticket with Exiv2 to offer that kind of functionality.

This might be of interest to you:

http://dev.exiv2.org/projects/exiv2/wiki/The_Metadata_in_JPEG_files

-- Jim