Re: [Gexiv2] GExiv2.Metadata Issue

Installed via the the 0.5 tarball, ran with the configure --enable-introspection, make, make install as instructed on the site http://redmine.yorba.org/projects/gexiv2/wiki . Not using a package as I'm running arch on this system and I was unable to find a official package in either AUR or main repositories. A package would have been ideal.