[Gegl-developer] Help Please.

Help:

   I need to make some4 bit images from the Route 66, NOS Logo. Edelbrock Logo, Accel Logo and MSD IGNITION Logos.

(You will find the images in the attached files)

The max pixel size is 88x32 but I don’t want the images to overlap so I need to make them 86x30 (with a blank border 1 pixel).

I also need to use the color pallet from below.

   Is this possible to do and what would be the best program to do this? Or could you provide me with the cost to have someone do this.

This is a onetime thing to use on a game at my home and I don’t want to spend allot of money to do this.

Ενσωματωμένη εικόνα 1

Thanks,

Warren Williams
Logistics Manager
Ryder / Allison Transmission Account
270-622-3584 Office Phone
Warren Williams ryder com

The information contained in this electronic communication and any accompanying document is confidential, may
be
attorney-client privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of Ryder
System,
Inc. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication, or any part of it, is strictly prohibited
and
may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return
email, and destroy this communication and all copies of it, including all attachments. Electronic
communication
may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorized tampering and Ryder disclaims all
liability
of any kind for such actions or any consequences that may arise directly or indirectly therefrom.