Re: [Gegl-developer] porting a GEGL filter to OpenCL

On 17 December 2014 at 03:01, Qichang Liang <kcleung sourceforge gmail com> wrote:
It now builds on OS X, and OpenCL directory looks like it is built as
well.  But I haven't installed libraries such as cairo and openexr, so
my gel is not supported.  For my purpose, is it essential for me to
install every library checked by configure?

Nice.
No, as long as you are able to build the operations you want you can treat other dependencies as optional.